Hammer++ is a community-made modification of Valve Hammer Editor for Source engine that provides an updated, feature-rich version of the editor. The trailer and website can be found at the following link: http://hammerplusplus.com/.
Hammer++ currently supports the following branches of Source engine:
- Accurate lighting preview
- Upgraded graphic fidelity
- Significantly better stability
- Particle rendering
- 2D + 3D skybox preview
- New model browser, particle browser, color editor and keybind editor
- Realtime display of fog and ropes
- Variety of new tools such as physics simulation, gizmo manipulation, drawing of polygon shapes and convex brush merging
- New func_instance tools
- Quality of life improvements
- ... and much more!