CSTBSP is a custom version of VBSP compiler written by Adam McKern. Similar in function to its Valve counterpart, CSTBSP creates a binary space partition file that is essentially your playable map. CST tools were used in the development of SiN Episodes Emergence.
- Small plane count increase for the Dystopia team, to remedy their issues with dys_vaccine map.
- The code runs about 2% faster over all.
- A small fix for BSP spam.
1.1 (25 Jan 06)
- All temp files (log, lin, pts) are removed at tool startup.
- Correct locations of where level leaks are, thanks to Raven0.
- Leaf saw vector - simply follow the steps in the error code to find where the leaf saw is (buggy because the last number is normally off the grid).
- An 64 bit build.
- Cleaned up the error code from beta3/beta4 - sorry for the mega spam.
- RAD quality for some lights.
- VIS, and RAD executable names.
- The redirect files from the download (and setup page).
- All support for bloodlines (no interest was shown).