If you're already familiar with the Hammer editor and are looking for general mapping help, see the Level Design category.
It can be used to:
- Create level architecture - geometry, texturing, and lighting.
- Place models ("props") created in 3D modeling packages.
- Place entities for gameplay.
- Script those entities with Inputs and Outputs.
- Add AI navigation nodes for NPCs.
- Compile and run game levels.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Hammer"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.