Blender Source Tools
From Valve Developer Community
(Redirected from Blender SMD Tools)
- One-click export and import
- SMD and DMX
- Support for most Blender features
- Export multiple objects to one file
- Compile QCs automatically
- Import complicated models by QC
- Install Blender 2.66 or later.
- Download the Source Tools. Don’t unzip.
- In Blender:
- Select File > User Preferences
- Move to the Addons tab
- Click Install From File... in the bottom of the window
- Find the downloaded zip file
- Find and check the Source Tools’ box. Wait a moment for activation to complete.
- Click Save User Settings.