|Abstract Mapping series Discuss your thoughts—Help us develop the articles or ideas you want
Ammunition | Animals | Animated Clouds | Animated Sky | Antlions | Beams | Bushes | Cables | Color | Combat | Combine | Creatures | Doors | Dust | Elevators | Environmental Lighting | Explosions | Fire | Fog | Foliage | Glass | Grass | Headcrab | Health | Ladders | Lasers | Lighting | Moving Clouds | Music | Optimization | Outdoors | Physics | Retinal scanners | Ropes | Smoke | Sound | Special effects | Sun | Terrain | Trains | Trees | Turrets | Water | Weather | Windows | Zombie
All types of turrets.
By default, automatic turrets are enemies of the player. To make turrets player-friendly, use an ai_relationship.
Half-Life 2 Turrets
- npc_turret_ground: Fixed auto-turret mounted in the floor.
- npc_turret_ceiling: Fixed auto-turret mounted in the ceiling.
- npc_turret_floor: Tripod-mounted auto-turrets that can be picked up and moved.
- npc_portal_turret_floor: Tripod-mounted auto-turrets that can be picked up and moved.
- npc_rocket_turret: In ground, one legged.
Usable mounted guns
sdk_d2_coast_12.vmffeatures usable mounted guns.