|Abstract Mapping series Discuss your thoughts - Help us develop the articles or ideas you want|
Ammunition | Animals & Creatures | Antlions | Beams & Lasers | Cables & Ropes | Clouds & Sky | Color Theory | Combat | Combine | Doors | Dust, Fog & Smoke | Elevators | Environmental Lighting & Weather | Explosions | Fire | Foliage | Glass | Headcrab | Health | Ladders | Lighting | Optimization | Physics | Retinal scanners | Sound & Music | Special effects | Terrain | Trains | Turrets | Water | Zombie
- Physics Entity Overview—constraint entity listing
- Physics can be brush-based, like func physbox, or model-based, like prop_physics, prop_physics_respawnable, or prop_physics_multiplayer. Physics objects can be picked up either with the use key or the weapon_physcannon.
- VPhysics - Source's built-in physics engine
- Cinematic Physics - baked (precalculated) physics generated in an external physics simulator
- Optimization (level design)/Physics
- Cloth Simulation