|Abstract Mapping series Discuss your thoughts - Help us develop the articles or ideas you want|
Ammunition | Animals & Creatures | Antlions | Beams & Lasers | Cables & Ropes | Clouds & Sky | Color Theory | Combat | Combine | Doors | Dust, Fog & Smoke | Elevators | Level Transitions | Environmental Lighting & Weather | Explosions | Fire | Foliage | Glass | Headcrab | Health | Ladders | Lighting | Optimization | Physics | Retinal scanners | Sound & Music | Special effects | Terrain | Trains | Turrets | Water | Zombie
All types of turrets.
By default, automatic turrets are enemies of the player. To make turrets player-friendly, use an ai_relationship.
Half-Life 2 Turrets
- npc_turret_ground: Fixed auto-turret mounted in the floor.
- npc_turret_ceiling: Fixed auto-turret mounted in the ceiling.
- npc_turret_floor: Tripod-mounted auto-turrets that can be picked up and moved.
- npc_portal_turret_floor: Tripod-mounted auto-turrets that can be picked up and moved.
- npc_rocket_turret: In ground, one legged.
Usable mounted guns
sdk_d2_coast_12.vmffeatures usable mounted guns.