This page needs to be translated.
This page either contains information that is only partially or incorrectly translated, or there isn't a translation yet.
If this page cannot be translated for some reason, or is left untranslated for an extended period of time after this notice is posted, the page should be requested to be deleted.
Also, please make sure the article tries to comply with the alternate languages guide.
Ammunition, or ammo, is what supplies most weapons. Ammo in most bullet-based weapons is stored in a magazine (widely referred to as a clip); "reloading" is swapping the current magazine for a full one.
- item_ammo_357 - Bullets for the .357 Revolver.
- item_ammo_ar2 - Bullets for the Combine AR2.
- item_ammo_ar2_altfire - Energy balls for the AR2's secondary fire.
- item_ammo_crate - Crate containing an unlimited supply of the specified ammunition.
- item_ammo_crossbow - Rebar for the Crossbow.
- item_ammo_pistol - Bullets for the pistol.
- item_ammo_smg1 - Bullets for the SMG.
- item_ammo_smg1_grenade - Grenades for the SMG's secondary fire mode.
- item_box_buckshot - Shells for the shotgun.
- item_rpg_round - Rocket for the RPG.
- item_ammopack_full - Fully replenishes ammo to current class.
- item_ammopack_medium - Replenishes 50% of ammo.
- item_ammopack_small - Replenishes 25% of ammo.
- func_regenerate - Static object (usually used in spawn areas), replenishes all ammo.
- weapon_ammo_spawn - Reusable ammo pile that fully replenishes ammo.
- ammo_338mag - Bullets for the AWP.
- ammo_357sig - Bullets for the 228 Compact.
- ammo_45acp - Bullets for the 45 USP, Mac 10 and UMP45.
- ammo_50ae - Bullets for the Desert Eagle.
- ammo_556mm - Bullets for the Galil, Famas, M4A1, SIG SG552 and Krieg 552.
- ammo_556mm_box - Bullets for the M249.
- ammo_57mm - Bullets for the Five-Seven and P90.
- ammo_762mm - Bullets for the AK-47, GS/SG-1 and Scout.
- ammo_9mm - Bullets for the Dual Elites, Glock 18, MP5 and TMP.
- ammo_buckshot - Bullets for the Benelli M3 and Benelli XM1014.
- Adding New Ammotypes
- AmmoDef - defines types of hitscan ammunition
- Changing clip sizes - How to change the amount of ammo per magazine
- Changing max ammo in HL2 - How to change the maximum ammo the player can carry
- Magazine style reloads - How to implement a tactical-shooter style reload system where the player loses any ammo left in the magazine when reloading