Fatal Error Out of thread ids
Fatal Error Out of thread ids. Decrease the number of threads or increase MAX_THREADS_SUPPORTED
A error when Operating system is running more CPU threads than "old" program is design for.
Note: Command parameter -threads or start /AFFINITY 7 either not work or have no effect
Simple way to decrease CPU thread count on Windows
- Type msconfig into Windows Run program or Search bar.
- Choose Boot tab page, click Advanced options...
- Check box - Number of processors: and from drop list, choose value 19 or less. This help on L4D, L4D2 Hammer tools.
- From BIOS, decrease core/thread count
- AMD Ryzen Master have a option in profile settings: Legacy Compatibility Mode (#post)