BSP30Editor is a Command Line Tool created by Sergei Smolovskiy, which can list information from BSP File.
- Display information as a whole.
- Port map to smd model (with texture coordinates and texture names). This will create a separate smd for World Geometry, and a set of smds for entity brushes whose numbers match the model number in the entity file.
- Save the list of entities to a text document.
- Save all 4 mip levels of packed textures into one VTF file (without touching mip levels) as RGBA8888 (alpha channel is added for transparent textures).
- Save lighting in 1088x1088 bmp pages for each lightmap texture of each map face (maximum texture size is 17x17, on a 64x64 lightmap texture page).
- Save other information to text documents: texture rotation/displacement matrices on faces, BSP tree with vis-sheets, BSP tree for collision physics, etc.
- The ability to group smd geometry by different data types, export PVS tables for vis sheets and a couple of fixes. When saving face information, added information about the size of the texture on the face and the size of the lightmap grid on the face.