Portal 2 Puzzle Maker: Light Bridge
- This article contains content specific to the Portal 2 Puzzle Maker. For the Authoring Tools equivalent, see Hard Light and prop_wall_projector.
Light Bridges are a testing element in Portal puzzles. They are a solid surface that can support the player or other objects. Despite being solid, they will travel through Grating (though not Glass). Light Bridges can be sent through portals, and can be coated in Repulsion or Propulsion Gel. Other properties include blocking turrets' line of sight to the player, and allowing portal shots to go through them.
If placed vertically, Light Bridges will effectively become walls.
- The position of the Light Bridge within the panel it resides on can be adjusted by dragging the white diamond shaped handle. There are eight positions for the Light Bridge.
Entity Cost: 4
- Start Enabled
- If checked, the Light Bridge will be enabled when the level begins
- If "Start Enabled" is checked, an active connection will disable the light bridge
- If "Start Enabled" is not checked, an active connection will enable the light bridge