Portal 2 Puzzle Maker: Glass Panel
This article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
- This article contains content specific to the Portal 2 Puzzle Maker. For the Authoring Tools equivalent, see Panels.
Glass Panels are a test element of Portal 2 that on activation will change from 0° to a specified angle such as 90?°. This element can be placed on the walls, ceiling, and the floor. It can only switch between 0°, and one other specified angle: either 30, 45, 60 or 90 degrees. Glass Panels can be placed in goo (to make a retractable bridge for instance).
Entity Cost: 12
- Connect to...
- Remove connections
- Shows existing connections to other test elements and allows to delete these.
- Choose a deployed angle for the panel. Can be set to 30, 45, 60 or 90 degrees.
- Start Deployed
- If set, the panel will start in the deployed position. Any input triggered will retract the panel into the wall. If unset, panel will start flush with the wall and a trigger will deploy it.
- Has no effect on the Glass Panel.
In the Puzzle Creator the Angled Panel can only be set to be deployed or fully retracted; it is not currently possible to use inputs to switch between different angles of deployment.