Portal 2 Puzzle Maker: Faith Plate
This article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
- This article contains content specific to the Portal 2 Puzzle Maker. For the Authoring Tools equivalent, see Faith Plate.
Faith Plates are a testing element in Portal puzzles. When the player, or another object, touches a Faith Plate they are flung through the air toward a specific spot (marked with a cyan bullseye).
Entity Cost: 9
- Delete item
- Deletes the Faith Plate.
- If checked, the surface the Faith Plate becomes a portalable white surface. If unchecked, the surface becomes a non-portalable black surface.
- Pull surface
- Moves the selected Faith Plate further into the room together with the wall/floor block behind it.
- Push surface
- Pushes the selected Faith Plate out of the room together with the wall/floor block behind it.
- The target for the Faith Plate's landing can be adjusted in the editor by dragging the bullseye icon to a different tile
- The height of the trajectory of the Faith Plate can be adjusted by dragging the yellow dot in the center of the dashed white arc
- Dragging the bullseye on top of the Faith Plate will create a vertical trajectory with a height determined by the yellow dot