Half-Life: MMod is a free modification to Half-Life that aims to update and enhance the Half-Life experience without harming the core values and mechanics of the original game. All of its features can be toggled and set to the user's liking. HL:MMod also comes with many bug fixes, improved particle effects, tweaked and upgraded weapon models and animations, etc.
List of Features
- Revised gunplay, dynamic weapon bullet spread, smooth recoil, optional non-hitscan bullets.
- Enhanced player and visual feedback.
- Minor AI tweaks, more reactive and responsive AI, nearly every character blinks.
- New and extra weapon animations.
- Built in basic chapter selection system.
- Touched up weapon models, animated weapon screens and creature eyes.
- New arsenal, special weapon functions ( silencers, addons, fire modes ).
- Plenty of bug fixes.
- VFX re-design ( explosions, bullet impacts, muzzle flashes, monster effects, etc. ).
- Minor sound re-design, additional weapon and monster sounds.
- Weapon foley sounds for every single weapon.
- Restored HEV voice lines.
- Slightly enhanced visuals, detail textures.
- Visual, atmospheric and pacing related map tweaks and additions ( work in progress ).
- Some additions can be toggled in special settings menu.