Half-Life 2 (Xbox)
From Valve Developer Community
This game has received a Metascore® of 90 from Metacritic.
Half-Life 2 was ported to Xbox by Valve in 2005. The engine has been modified to meet the console's hardware specs.
Key Differences between Xbox and PC
- Runs on a unique branch of Source 2004. All entity and movement quirks are included, such as func_ladder and propflying.
- Locked at 640x480 render resolution and a framerate of 30 FPS.
- Uses file streaming and a unique filetype known as XZP. GCFScape is able to open these archives.
- Different content filetypes: Audio and Video were converted to Xbox-specific filetypes.
- Unique save file structure