This article should be converted to third person to conform to wiki standards.
- Grenades may uphold airborne players. As seen here.
- Crouching is tied to tickrate shown here.
- Jump+crouch will often result in a huge frame drop.
- Players can get stuck on <90° corners. They should not be hugging the wall. Maybe it's caused by the game miscalculating collisions.
- Players can get stuck (stopped when in mid-air; sometimes they can even "hang" when holding movement and angles) on diagonal walls whose area is parallel to the z-axis (and not parallel to the x- or y-axis). If the wall is sloped just a tiny bit (no longer parallel to z-axis), this is no longer an issue.
- The weaponmodel sometimes doesn't change with gui if the weapon is switched at start of round.
- It's no longer possible to join nearby public lobbies with offline status.
- Spectator's view occasionally appear that the other players are crouched when they aren't.
- Enemies are shown on radar when starting server with the "-nobots" command line option.
- Demos recorded using
tv_autorecord 1command are crashing game client.
sv_disable_motdis hidden cvar, it must be changed with sourcemod.
- When playing with a bot: You tag enemy, die and take control of the bot. The bot is awarded with an assist when the enemy is killed.
- Chickens do block bullets and view, possibly hindering gameplay in rare cases.
sv_grenade_trajectoryonly works for the server host.
- Overview bombsite icons align to the brush center rather than the overview txt.
- Some HUD elements lose alpha between matches and may be retrieved by pressing or the chat button.
- Pressing to hide players on HUD while spectating significantly lowers fps.
- Language setting via Steam doesn't affect language.
- Steam username with ' is shown as "'" in the chat in-game.
- Votebox sometimes freezes.
env_fires often don't appear in-game, hindering gameplay in some areas. Example: Car on A long on the old Dust II.
- Can't press buttons through clip brushes.
trigger_bomb_resetwill reset the C4 while the player is in the trigger, but puts it floating on top of the trigger as the player moves away.
- Can't activate
prop_dynamicdoesn't disable the hitbox/collision.
func_movelinear(probably more entities) don't do any damage to the blocking player (with enabled force block damage) if they passed through some
trigger_teleportto the destination by using
noclip, blocking damage works again for that player if they pass through any teleport by themself without
item_assaultsuitfell out of level at *,*,* in console regardless of presence.
- Hard falloff and maximum distance of
- The workshop publisher cuts off the map description when updating.
- The workshop publisher does not include
/resource/overview/<map name>_lower_radar.ddswhen packing the map. These files must be packed manually, using VIDE or another packing tool.
- No way to have decals on unsolid brushes.
- Brushes made while a vertex-complex brush is selected won't align vertexes to grid.
- If a displacement is cut after being created it won't noise on Z.
- Sounds played with
ambient_genericplay fully at the position that they were started at. They can't move.