trigger_rpgfire is a brush entity available in the Half-Life 2 series.
A brush entity trigger that triggers whenever an RPG is fired within its volume.
In code, it is represented by the
CTriggerRPGFireclass, defined in the
- Filter Name
- A filter entity to test potential activators against.
- Start Disabled
- Stay dormant until activated (with the
1] : Clients (Survivors, Special Infected, Tanks )
2] : NPCs (Common Infected ,Witches )
16] : Only player ally NPCs
32] : Only clients in vehicles
64] : Everything (not including physics debris)
512] : Only clients *not* in vehicles
2048] : Only NPCs in vehicles (respects player ally flag)
- Toggles this trigger between enabled and disabled states.
- Enable trigger
- Disable trigger
TouchTest (in all games since )
- Triggers either the OnTouching or OnNotTouching outputs for whether anything is touching this entity.
StartTouch (in all games since ) !FGD
- Behave as if the
!caller entity had just entered the trigger volume. Accepts non-physical entities.
EndTouch (in all games since ) !FGD
- Behave as if !caller had just exited the trigger volume.
DisableAndEndTouch (only in ())
- Disables this trigger and calls EndTouch on all currently-touching entities.
- Fired when a valid entity starts touching this trigger.
!activator is whatever touches the trigger.
- Fired when a valid entity starts touching this trigger, and no other entities are touching it. If there are any other entities touching the trigger when a new one begins to touch, only
OnStartTouch will fire.
- Fired when a valid entity stops touching this trigger.
Warning:This includes entities which are deleted while inside the trigger. In this case !activator will be invalid.
- Fired when all valid entities stop touching this trigger.
OnTouching (in all games since )
- Fired if something is currently touching this trigger when
TouchTest is fired.
OnNotTouching (in all games since )
- Fired if nothing is currently touching this trigger when
TouchTest is fired.