|CTriggerPush defined in |
- Push Direction
- Angles indicating the direction to push touched entities.
- Speed of Push
- The speed at which to push entities away, in inches / second.
- Scale force for alternate ticks
- If nonzero, scale the force by this amount when running with alternate ticks. This fixes problems with an overly large force due to the longer frametime on when running with
- Trigger on Start Touch
- Trigger on start touch instead of on touch.
- Only Falling Players
- Only affect players if they are falling (and not pressing jump).
- Player fall speed
- A player must be falling this fast for them to be pushed.
- Start Disabled
- Stay dormant until activated (with the
128] : Once Only (possibly means set velocity rather than apply acceleration)
256] : Affects Ladders (Half-Life 2)
4096] : Correctly account for object mass (
trigger_pushused to assume 100Kg) and multiple component physics objects (car, blob...)
- Set the push speed in inches / second.
- Sets the push angle of the trigger.
- Sets the push speed. Still takes alternate tick keyvalue into account.
- Fired when a valid entity starts touching this trigger.
!activatoris whatever touches the trigger.
- Fired when a valid entity starts touching this trigger, and no other entities are touching it. If there are any other entities touching the trigger when a new one begins to touch, only
- Fired when a valid entity stops touching this trigger.
- Fired when all valid entities stop touching this trigger.
- Fired if something is currently touching this trigger when
- Fired if nothing is currently touching this trigger when