Point Of View
Have you ever thought about their Point of View?
You are an Alien Slave scientist working in a experiment, the XTBS (Xen Techno Biologic Sphere). The story unfolds as you play the game. It is told through Xonxt's journal entries, using a popup text screen that pauses the game while the player reads it. You can read the entries or ignore them (an icon appears when a new entry is available).
Humans will try to kill you, xen forces will ignore or attack you and you will have to survive to all this. Friends will now be your enemies and enemies your friends now that you will play as a Alien Slave...
Point Of View features:
- 38 maps, all made by Davide 'DAV' Cintrão
- Amazing storyline, as you play the game the story is told to you through Xonxt's journal entries.
- A new training course: where you can learn to use the human technology
- Be back in the old areas from Black Mesa, Opposing Forces and Azure Sheep and play them from a different point of view
- See a lot of new areas you have never seen
- New and old Weapons, all Xen based (including the dual-hornet!)
- New Enemies
- New models, new animations for the old ones.
- New Sounds
- New Graphics
- Point of View - the official website; includes download mirrors, additional media and a patch for full compatibility with Steam-based versions of Half-Life.