|CSceneEntity defined in |
For an example on how this entity can be used, see the npc_gman_overwatch prefab.
- Target 1
to Target 8
- Use these keyvalues to specify the resolution of Actor or Event Target names that are using a !Target# name in the VCD.
- If an Actor is talking...
- What to do if an actor this scene needs is already talking when this scene is told to start.
- 0 : Start immediately
- 1 : Wait for actor to finish
- 2 : Interrupt at next interrupt event
- 3 : Cancel at next interrupt event
- On player death
- What should this entity do if the player dies
- 0 : Do Nothing
- 1 : Cancel Script and return to AI
- Starts playback of the scene file
- Pauses playback of the scene file
- Resumes playback of the scene if it has been paused
- Cancels playback of the scene
Cancels playback of the scene at the next interrupt event in the scene.
- Multiplies the pitch
- Finds an actor who can respond to the specified concept string while the scene continues playing
- Stop waiting on an actor to stop talking.
- The scene has started
- The scene has completed
- The scene has been canceled
- Scene trigger 1. (
!activatoris the activator)