This entity is a spawn point for terrorists in Counter-Strike: Source and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. One of these needs to be placed for each team member. A standard map should have between 16 and 32 spawn points. Should be placed at least 128 units away from each other and surrounding walls.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note: Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Spawn priority
- Determines which spawn points get used first. Smaller numbers are used before larger numbers.
- Enabled by default?
- Should this spawn be enabled by default?
- Sets this spawn point as enabled.
- Sets this spawn point as disabled.
- Toggle the enabled/disabled state of this spawn point.