Entity that will give players any equipment specified by it's key values (in the form of 'entity_classname' 'number_of_items'). This entity replaces the functionality of the game_player_equip. The Enabled/Disabled states control whether or not players will spawn with its contents, they can still receive it with EquipPlayer and EquipAllPlayers Inputs, however.
- Whether players who spawn will receive its contents.
- 0 : Start Disabled.
- 1 : Start Enabled.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
|item_armor||1-100||H.E.V. Suit's Powerarmor|
Half-Life 2 Weapons
Ammo (x = number of additional clips)
- All players who respawn while this entity is Enabled will receive its equipment.
- Players will not receive its equipment on respawn.
- Equip the !activator of this input with the items contained in this entity, even if this entity is disabled. Activator must be a player.
- Equip every living player with the items contained in this entity, even if this entity is disabled.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.