Alien Swarm Deferred
Alien Swarm has support for deferred lighting and shadows (similar to ). It's among very few games that have dynamic shadows not based on projected textures, while still having its source code available to the public. Performance-wise, it is extremely impressive as the mod can support hundreds of dynamic shadows with very little performance impact.was released in 2012. It's a third-party mod created by Kristjan Skutta a.k.a. Biohazard90. This fork of
- Real time deferred shadows and lighting from
- Cookie usage with dynamic lighting
Light_deferredis capable of projecting textures with cookies.
- Blinn–Phong reflection model
- New reflections on Phong materials, somewhat similar to specular from .
- Volumetric lighting
Light_deferredis capable of enabling volumetrics that react to the environment in realtime.
- Source shader editor
- Make and edit shader graphs in real-time, in-engine.
- Light editor
- Edit your map's light entities dynamically.
TBA(Initially. Switched to )
TBA(Light editor only, the rendering code has been rewritten from scratch)
- No hardware filtering support for