This boolean ConVar enables/disables cheats on the server. Enabling this will disable Achievements.
It also gives you access to commmands that would normally be abused or misused by players. When building maps, you may want this as a startup command.
Note: Parameters are described inside the "
<" and "
Below are some typical cheats which gamers may find useful. Developers may also find these useful for bug testings and specific testing on in-game worlds.
(Command parameters are described inside the
- god - "God Mode": Player becomes invincible. Type again to turn off.
- impulse 101 - Equip the player with a full loadout of equipment.
- impulse 203 - Remove an entity.
- give <entity name> - Give the player the item, weapon, entity or asset stated.
- noclip - Toggle the player collision with the environment and other objects. Allows the player to fly through walls, etc. Type again to turn off.
- notarget - Toggle NPC detection of the player. The player will still activate trigger entities, etc. Type again to turn off.