It also gives you access to commmands that would normally be abused or misused by players. When building maps, you may want this as a startup command.
Below are some typical cheats which gamers may find useful. Developers may also find these useful for bug testings and specific testing on in-game worlds.
(Command parameters are described inside the
- god - "God Mode": Player becomes invincible. Type again to turn off.
- impulse 101 - Equip the player with a full loadout of equipment.
- impulse 203 - Remove an entity.
- give <entity name> - Give the player the item, weapon, entity or asset stated.
- noclip - Toggle the player collision with the environment and other objects. Allows the player to fly through walls, etc. Type again to turn off.
- notarget - Toggle NPC detection of the player. The player will still activate trigger entities, etc. Type again to turn off.