The info_hlvr_toner_path is the logical portion of a toner puzzle. It is used to define the info_hlvr_toner_path_node that make up a segment of glowing wire as well as the starting and ending entities power is routed through. It fires outputs when powered or unpowered. Power is supplied via an info_hlvr_toner_port or an info_hlvr_toner_junction
When selecting an info_hlvr_toner_path, any linked info_hlvr_toner_path_node defined in its properties will highlight orange in the editor.
- The world space origin of the entity.
- The pitch, yaw, roll orientation of the entity.
- The x, y, z scales of the entity. Not all entities can use this.
- Transform Locked
- Lock the transform at its current value, preveting the transform of the node from being modified.
- Force Hidden
- Visually hides the entity from the viewports. The Outliner pane will still list hidden entities.
- Editor Only
- Entity is only displayed in Hammer and will not appear in game.
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Misc Entity Scripts
- Name(s) of script files that are executed after all entities have spawned.
- Name of the entity at the start of this path (port or junction)
- Name of the junction at the end of this path, if any
- Fire when the path is electrified.
- Fire when the path is de-electrified.
- Fire when the entity is killed and removed from the game.
- Fired in response to FireUser1 input
- Fired in response to FireUser2 input
- Fired in response to FireUser3 input
- Fired in response to FireUser4 input
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console.
- Execute a VScript function in the scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a VScript function from this entity's private script scope
- Execute a VScript function from the global script scope
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note:Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Play fanfare particle effect for path