The info_hlvr_toner_junction is the interactive portion of a toner puzzle, used to create a rotating switch that re-routes electricity. It can take up to four info_hlvr_toner_path inputs and has a variety of shapes to choose from.
- The world space origin of the entity.
- The pitch, yaw, roll orientation of the entity.
- The x, y, z scales of the entity. Not all entities can use this.
- Transform Locked
- Lock the transform at its current value, preveting the transform of the node from being modified.
- Force Hidden
- Visually hides the entity from the viewports. The Outliner pane will still list hidden entities.
- Editor Only
- Entity is only displayed in Hammer and will not appear in game.
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Misc Entity Scripts
- Name(s) of script files that are executed after all entities have spawned.
- 0: I Junction
- 1: L Junction
- 2: T Junction
- 3: LL Junction
- 4: Static T Junction
- 5: Static + Junction
- 0: 0 Degrees
- 1: 90 Degrees
- 2: 180 Degrees
- 3: 270 Degrees
- Inset Distance
- How far the path is inset from this junction's position. Default (-1) is 8 units. The offset will be displayed visually in the editor.
- Connected Path Entity 0 (Right)
- Name of the path (not node) entity connected to port 0 (Right)
- Connected Path Entity 1 (Top)
- Name of the path (not node) entity connected to port 1 (Top)
- Connected Path Entity 2 (Left)
- Name of the path (not node) entity connected to port 2 (Left)
- Connected Path Entity 3 (Bottom)
- Name of the path (not node) entity connected to port 3 (Bottom)
- Fire when the entity is killed and removed from the game.
- Fired in response to FireUser1 input
- Fired in response to FireUser2 input
- Fired in response to FireUser3 input
- Fired in response to FireUser4 input
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console.
- Execute a VScript function in the scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a VScript function from this entity's private script scope
- Execute a VScript function from the global script scope
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note: Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.