The visibility hint ostensibly affects visibility inside its bounds via the use of a voxel grid of variable resolution.
- To do: Test the use of this entity for its behavior.
- Box Mins
- The minimum bounds for the volume, can be dragged out in the 3d view or entered manually.
- Box Maxs
- The maximumbounds for the volume, can be dragged out in the 3d view or entered manually.
- Hint Type
- 0: Use Low Resolution (64 unit grid) (default)
- 3: Use High Resolution
- 6: Z-axis split
- The world space origin of the entity.
- The pitch, yaw, roll orientation of the entity.
- The x, y, z scales of the entity. Not all entities can use this.
- Transform Locked
- Lock the transform at its current value, preveting the transform of the node from being modified.
- Force Hidden
- Visually hides the entity from the viewports. The Outliner pane will still list hidden entities.
- Editor Only
- Entity is only displayed in Hammer and will not appear in game.