- note to editors
- the console its also usefull for journalist to run speed test and make comparisions, for tech guys to run bechmarchs, for some people with videocards problems can be a savelifer cos can solve some problems deactivating X or Y. Pro-gamers use the console and all his features. The console its a really usefull gadget for our FPS games :D --Tei
Request : A cvar to obtain serverversion (build), which can be executed by a plugin on server and included in the demo a client is recording. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by KillahInstinct (talk • contribs).
- ] version
- Protocol version 7
- Exe version 18.104.22.168 (cstrike)
- Exe build: 17:11:29 Nov 28 2005 (2578)
- —The preceding unsigned comment was added by ^Ben (talk • contribs).
i'm wondering is it possible to have a console in half life: day one? i really like finding secrets(ex. toilet scientists) because it's just plain FUN. --Happyguy123 16:04, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
Player View Help
is there any Console Command that Rotates the players view maybe 40 degrees? i want to make an effect of maybe being drugged or nauseous. so as the player walks the screen angles 15- 45 degrees in clock and counter clock wise. any help? --No Return Production 18:40, 17 October 2012 (PDT)
bind "F1" toggleconsole
It is not possible to bind § to the Console, list every button that does not work here:
- "§" does not work - use "\" on swedish keyboard instead