The view of this camera entity can be output in realtime to a func_monitor's monitor surface, or alternatively (using info_camera_link) to any named brush entity using the correct monitor texture. Active cameras require one render texture each. The mod default total number of render textures is one, so unless it is used in a mod with an increased limit, only one camera can be active at any time.
- The targetname that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Entity Scripts
<scriptlist>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Name(s) of script files that are executed after all entities have spawned.
- Script think function
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior.Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- <float> Field of view in degrees. 90 is a good starting point for a decent view. Lower value is narrower and a larger value is a wider view.
- <color255> Fog Color
- <float> The near fog plane.
- <float> The far fog/clipping plane.
- 1: Start Off
- Move with this entity. See Entity Hierarchy (parenting).
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. The entity will teleport so that the position of its root bone matches that of the attachment. Entities must be parented before being sent this input.
- As above, but without teleporting. The entity retains its position relative to the attachment at the time of the input being received.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- ChangeFOV <string>
- Changes camera's FOV over time
<Target FOV> <Time>
- Turn the camera on, and turn all other cameras off.
- Turn the camera on.
- Turn the camera off.