Geometry construction in Hammer has undergone a significant improvement from the previous iteration. Brushes are no longer used and there is no longer a distinction when rendering static props versus mesh geometry. It is still possible to construct geometry in a similar fashion as before but new geometry manipulation tools make this somewhat inefficient compared to new methods.
- Mesh Editing 1 - Introduction to the basics of mesh editing.
- Mesh Editing 2 - Creating an arch, sewing meshes together, bridge tool, and face cut tool.
- Mesh Editing 3 - Creating a tunnel and introducing the pivot tool.
- Mesh Editing 4 - Local space axes and using the work plane.
- Mesh Texturing Basics - Texturing
Next: Prefabs and Instances