This page needs to be translated.
This page either contains information that is only partially or incorrectly translated, or there isn't a translation yet.
If this page cannot be translated for some reason, or is left untranslated for an extended period of time after this notice is posted, the page should be requested to be deleted.
Also, please make sure the article tries to comply with the alternate languages guide.
It can be used for:
- Creating level architecture - geometry, texturing, and lighting.
- Placing models (props) created in 3D modeling packages, such as XSI.
- Placing entities for gameplay.
- Scripting gameplay entities with Inputs and Outputs.
- Adding AI navigation nodes for NPCs.
- Compiling and running game levels.