When applying to a page, add
|portal2=1 to display inputs added by Portal 2 (if they should be there).
- Selects a skin from the model's index, starting with 0.
- Sets the the active $bodygroup.
- Makes the entity catch on fire indefinitely.
- Makes the entity catch on fire for a given amount of time.
- Makes the entity catch on fire with a given number of hitbox fire particles. Does not function correctly in onward.
- Makes the entity catch on fire with a given scale for hitbox fire particles. Does not function correctly in onward.
- Kills the entity and creates a client-side ragdoll from the model. Input is only passed if the model contains $collisionjoints, for other models phys_convert can be used instead.
- Sets the entity's lighting origin to use this entity's position.
- Offsets the entity's lighting origin by their distance from an
- Sets distance at which the entity starts fading. If <0, the entity will disappear instantly when end fade is hit. The value will scale appropriately if the entity is in a 3D Skybox.
- Sets distance at which the entity ends fading. If <0, the entity won't disappear at all. The value will scale appropriately if the entity is in a 3D Skybox.
- Only available for . Multiplies the size of the model. Does not alter the physics collisions in most cases, however. Negative values are accepted. Takes two values separated by a space. The first is the target model scale. The second value is the number of seconds the change in scale will be spread over.
modelscalekeyvalue can be AddOutputed as a workaround for other games with this input missing.
Warning: Negative or extremely high values can cause crashes!
- 设置过滤器 for this entity for when it receives damage.
EF_NODRAWfrom the entity.
EF_NODRAWto the entity. Note that this is different than
- Makes it so that the entity is lit by
- Prevents the entity from being lit by
env_projectedtextures. The shadow made by the texture will still cast.
- Makes the entity be rendered in reflections from water materials using
- Prevents the entity from rendering in fast reflections.