Team Fortress 2
(2007) is the follow-up to both and the original Quake mod, Team Fortress.
Unlike other "class-based" games that offer a variety of combat classes only, Team Fortress 2 packs a wild variety of classes which provide a broad range of tactical abilities and personalities, and lend themselves to a variety of player skills.
Play as the flame-throwing Pyro, the room clearing Heavy, or the Spy, a master of disguises. Other classes include: Scout, Sniper, Medic, Engineer, Demoman, and Soldier.
- Team Fortress 2 (
- Source 2013 shared (
- Source shared (
- MP engine branch
- Team Fortress 2 Level Creation
- List of Team Fortress 2 Entities
- Official Blog
- TF2 Workshop (Submit items that can be voted on by the community)
- Workshop FAQ (FAQ on submitting certain item types)
- Team Fortress 2 on Wikipedia
- Official Team Fortress Wiki
- Team Fortress Classic