From Valve Developer Community
This article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
This is a list of the NPC Hull types used for nodegraph calculations. They are (currently) listed in the sequence followed by the ai_next_hull command (see ai_show_connect).
Warning:I have included some empirical min pathway data, however it seems inconsistent with cpp 'specifications'... see talk page. --Beeswax
Note:info_node and info_node_link have spawnflags corresponding to each NPC Hull type; eg 2 : "Force small_centered permission" : 0 and 2 : "Force small_centered connect" : 0 respectively.
Note:The player's Hull and Viewpoint are defined by
CViewVectors g_DefaultViewVectorsin gamerules.cpp
- cpp: SetHullType( HULL_HUMAN ): (BaseNPC default) npc_magnusson, npc_poisonzombie,
- min pathway : 30 wide, 73 high applies to : npc_citizen, npc_metropolice
- min pathway : 32 wide, 73 high applies to : npc_combine_s
- cpp: SetHullType( HULL_SMALL_CENTERED): npc_rollermine(G)
- cpp: SetHullType( HULL_SHORT_WIDE): npc_bullsquid(G)
- cpp: SetHullType( HULL_MEDIUM ): npc_antlion(G)
- min pathway : 36 wide, 65 high applies to : npc_antlion
- cpp: SetHullType( HULL_LARGE_CENTERED ) : npc_helicopter(F), npc_combinegunship(F), npc_advisor(F), npc_ichthyosaur(F), npc_strider(F)
- cpp: SetHullType( HULL_MEDIUM_TALL ): npc_hunter(G)
- cpp: SetHullType( HULL_GARGTEST ): apparently unused.