|CFuncAreaPortalWindow defined in |
- Rendered Window
- The brush entity that fills the gap left by the portal when closed.
- Fade Start Distance
- Distance that the fade into the Rendered Window brush entity begins. The further back the player views, the more visible the brush entity will be.
- Fade End Distance
- Distance at which the Rendered Window is fully visible, and the portal closes.
- Translucency limit
- Prevents the Rendered Window brush from ever going completely transparent. Useful if your rendered window uses an opaque glass material.
- Foreground bmodel
- Optional brush entity that is drawn after the fading brush model. This model should have alpha in its textures so you can see through it.
- Sets Fade Start Distance.
- Sets Fade End Distance.