trigger_auto is a point entity available in Half-Life.
Automatically fires an input to a specified entity on map spawn. This is the predecessor to logic_auto.
- The name of tne entity.
- Used for navigation and to fire a hardcoded input to an entity.
- Global State to Read
- Trigger state
- Affects when the entity can fire an input to another entity.
- 1 : Remove on fire
- 2 : Gag (No IDLE sounds until angry)
- 4 : MonsterClip
- 8 : No wreckage
- 16 : Prisoner
- 64 : Start inactive
- 128 : Wait for script
- 256 : Pre-disaster (Only for use with monster_scientist -- has no effect on aliens).
- 512 : Fade corpse
- 2048 : Not in Deathmatch (some entities don't have this set in their FGD, but it works for all entities if set).