Teeth is a material shader available in all Source games. It is a shader for teeth that is used to dynamically adjust the brightness of the teeth based on how open the mouth is.
Note: This shader is likely obsolete, as Valve hasn't used it for any of their recent games. Instead, they include teeth on their facemaps, using the shader
- To do: Add an image showing the teeth.
- Texture for the teeth.
- Enables half-lambertian lighting. Default
- To do: What does this actually do?
- Modifies the amount the teeth are brightened or darkened by. Default
- Forward direction vector for teeth lighting. Default
"[1 0 0]".
- Bumpmap for the teeth. Enables phong specular, and uses the alpha channel of the bumpmap as a mask if present.
- Exponent for the specular. Overrides the bumpmap's alpha mask if one is present. Default
- Teeth are used on a model in Episode 1's intro cutscene. Adds another shader pass.
$intro 1. How far into the warp animation we are.
$intro 1. World-space location of the entity, required to correctly animate the warp.