From Valve Developer Community
- Note:This shader is likely obsolete, as Valve hasn't used it for any of their recent games. Instead, they include teeth on their facemaps, using the shader
- To do: Add an image showing the teeth.
- Texture for the teeth.
- Enables half-lambertian lighting. Default
- To do: What does this actually do?
- Modifies the amount the teeth are brightened or darkened by. Default
- Forward direction vector for teeth lighting. Default
"[1 0 0]".
- Bumpmap for the teeth. Enables phong specular, and uses the alpha channel of the bumpmap as a mask if present.
- Exponent for the specular. Overrides the bumpmap's alpha mask if one is present. Default