From Valve Developer Community
This entity is usually represented visually by a flag (but is not required). In turn, it represents a capturable location within the map.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Start Disabled (StartDisabled)
- Stay dormant until activated (probably with the
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- <string> Control Point Name when referred to
- <string> Flag name displayed when captured, printed on the hud.
- <integer> Time based points value
- <integer> Points given to capturer
- <integer> Points given to team
- <integer> Points given to allies as they own this flag over time
- <integer> Points given to axis as they own this flag over time
- <choices> Default owner of the control point
Value Description 0 Neither/Neutral 2 Allies 3 Axis
- <sound> Sound made when axis captures
- <sound> Sound made when allies captures
- <sound> Sound made when point resets
- <studio> Model when allies own point
- <integer> Allies model bodygroup (Flag.mdl by default > 0 : Axis (Red), 1 : US (Green), 2 : GB (Blue), 3 : Blank (White))
- <studio> Model when axis own point
- <integer> Axis model bodygroup (Flag.mdl by default > 0 : Axis (Red), 1 : US (Green), 2 : GB (Blue), 3 : Blank (White))
- <studio> Model when point reset
- <integer> reset model bodygroup (Flag.mdl by default > 0 : Axis (Red), 1 : US (Green), 2 : GB (Blue), 3 : Blank (White))
- <string> Group Name
- <integer> Point Index - must be unique over the map (1 to 8)
- <material> Hud icon material when noone owns point
- <material> Hud icon material when axis owns point
- <material> Hud icon material when allies owns point
- <string> String to show when capped
- 1 : Hide Control Point on HUD
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note:Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything depending on the entity. Can also be invoked by firing an output that does not specify an input.
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
- Execute a VScript function in the scope of the receiving entity.
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
- Set this entity's angles.
- Re initializes the round
- Restarts the round
- SetTeam <integer> (from TeamNum class)
- Used for the filtering of this entity (0=none 2=allies 3=axis)
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.
- Trigger when the allies cap...
- Trigger when the axis cap...
- Trigger on round reset