From Valve Developer Community
dod_bomb_targetis a point entity available in Day of Defeat: Source.
This entity represents a detonation location within the map. It is shown visually by a grey or yellow outline of weapon_basebomb.
- Start Disabled (StartDisabled)
- Stay dormant until activated (probably with the
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- Target CP
- Target Control point - Control point which the entity captures, or helps capture, when detonated-
- Name given to the entity.
- Bombing Team
- The team that will be placing a bomb at this point.
Value Description 1 U.S. Army 2 Wehrmacht
- Add To Timer (sec)
- Adds selected time to the Map timer if bombed.
- Enable/disable this entity from performing its task. It might also disappear from view.
- Sent when the bomb explodes.
- Sent when a bomb is planted.
- Sent when a bomb is defused.
- Sent when a player who is planting a bomb dies. Note:May not work
- Sent when a player who is defusing a bomb dies. Note:May not work