From Valve Developer Community
wheel_of_doomis a point entity available in Team Fortress 2.
The wheel of doom entity for Halloween mode.
The WOD will pick a random card when the koth point changes owner. Each card has an effect. Known effects include:
- Everyone gets übercharged
- Everyone gets critical hits
- Everyone gets super speed
- Everyone moonjumps (low gravity)
- Everyone highjumps (normal gravity but higher jump velocity and no fall damage)
- Everyone gets super small heads
- Everyone gets super big heads
- Everyone is lit on fire
The following effects requires special setup outside of the wheel_of_doom entity.
- Thriller taunt; Requires 32 info_target entities named along the pattern dance_teleport_[team][number up to 15 starting with 0].
- Jarate is dropped from the sky; requires a func_brush above the map named spawn_cloud.
- Ghosts appear; requires allowHaunting to be enabled in a tf_logic_holiday entity.
- Show the spiral effect?
- How long effects should last before they are automatically removed.
- Spin the wheel.
- Remove all active effects.
- Effect just applied.
- Effect just expired.