I am Remmiz. And this is my user page.
- 21 Years Old
- Senior at Carroll University majoring in Computer Science with a Software Engineering emphasis
- First Valve game: Half-Life.
- Contributions to the VDC - Here
- Mapping process
- Programming Languages: C#/Java, C/C++, HTML/CSS/XML, PHP/ASP, SQL
- Modeling Programs: Hammer, DeleD, trueSpace
- Image Editing Programs: Photoshop CS3, Paint.NET
- Other: VMWare (and VIX API), Sony VEGAS
- Video Games (Currently: Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Rock Band/Guitar Hero: World Tour)
- I am more than happy to help anyone with a programming or level design question. When I'm not working or in class, I will usually be here or on Steam.
- I hope to get a software engineering job at a major game designer sometime after I graduate. However, I wouldn't mind being a level designer either since I enjoy both and they go hand in hand.
- Website: Remmiz.com
- Portal Sub-site: Remmiz.com/portal
- Steam Community Page: Steamcommunity.com/id/remmiz
- AIM: remmizmann
- E-Mail: remmiz AT(@) gmail DOT(.) com -- That should prevent quite a bit of spam :)
de_nuke_rem was my first Source map and was set to be a direct CS:S port of the CS map, de_nuke. I started work on it very shortly after the Source SDK was released. The scale and layout was set to be an exact replica of the original but with updated graphics. Sadly it was lost in a hard drive failure (lessons have been learned regarding backing up) and was never released to the public.