From Valve Developer Community
l4d2=1shows glow keyvalues that apply to l4d2 only. some of these keyvalues exist in csgo as well but do not work. asw and portal 2 don't have them at all.
preasw=1hides HoldAnimation and AnimateEveryFrame
- Default Animation (DefaultAnim)
- The animation this prop will play when not doing a random or forced animation.
- Randomly Animate (RandomAnimation)
- Makes the prop randomly select and play animations at intervals defined by the Min/Max Random Anim Time KVs. In between the random animations, it will revert to playing Default Animation.
- Min Random Anim Time (MinAnimTime)
- Minimum time between random animations.
- Max Random Anim Time (MaxAnimTime)
- Maximum time between random animations.
- Update children (updatechildren)
- Disable Bone Followers (DisableBoneFollowers)
<boolean>(New with Source 2009)
- Disables generation of
phys_bone_followers for each convex piece the model has in its collision model.
phys_bone_followers can quickly eat up the edict count, so this keyvalue can be very helpful in freeing resources. This will however make the collision model no longer function ([confirm] As in become non-solid?), and the model will not be able to ragdoll anymore.
- Hold Animation (HoldAnimation)
<boolean>(New with Alien Swarm)
- If set, the prop will not loop its animation, but hold the last frame.
- Animate Every Frame (AnimateEveryFrame)
<boolean>(New with Portal 2)
- Force this prop to animate every frame. Usually this doesn't need to be touched.
- Allow Physics Gun (gmod_allowphysgun)
<boolean>(Only in Garry's Mod)
- If set, players cannot use Physics Gun on this entity.
- Sandbox Tool Whitelist (gmod_allowtools)
<string>(Only in Garry's Mod)
- If set, only given tools can be used on this entity. You need to supply the tool class names, the names of the .lua files of those tools. This also includes the context menu properties!