Note: This is a template for weapons that exist in both and because Template:BasicCSSweapon and Template:BasicCSGOweapon are not accurate for them. This here is literally a mix of both.
- 1 : Start Constrained
- Prevents the model from moving.
- Fires when a player picks this weapon up (activator is the player).
- Fires on successful +use pickup and (rapidly) on player touch (activator is the player). Note: Non-FGD. Does not fire if
- Fires when an NPC picks up this weapon (activator is the NPC). Note: Non-FGD. Bots are considered players, so this output has no functionality.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Fired when the entity catches fire, such as from an