SiN Episodes - Game and SDK bugs
- 1 SDK
- 1.1 Hammer/Faceposer/HLMV crashes upon launch with the error message 'Can't find steam app user info'.
- 1.2 Displacement brush filters are unavilable.
- 1.3 Decompiled maps have some of their textures missing.
- 1.4 The magnum gun model does not display with weapon_magnum in hammer.
- 1.5 The icons in Faceposer are broken.
- 2 Game
- 3 Notes
With the release and abandonment of Sin Episodes due to Ritual Entertainment's buyout, a series of bugs has been leaved unpatched and are currently still in the final product. This page tries to collect all of these bugs and provide a fix for them if any are available at the current time, for both the game and the SDK itself. If any has further bugs or problems not on the list, please add them with a short guide for how to fix them too if possible.
- SiN's version of Hammer might not shut down completely upon exiting and as such will still run in the background until its process hammer.exe*32 is closed via the task manager.