Animated container entity
- Default Animation (DefaultAnim)
- The animation this prop will play when not doing a random or forced animation.
- Randomly Animate (RandomAnimation)
- Makes the prop randomly select and play animations at intervals defined by the Min/Max Random Anim Time KVs. In between the random animations, it will revert to playing Default Animation.
- Min Random Anim Time (MinAnimTime)
- Minimum time between random animations.
- Max Random Anim Time (MaxAnimTime)
- Maximum time between random animations.
- Update children (updatechildren)
- Disable Bone Followers (DisableBoneFollowers)
- Disables generation of
phys_bone_followers for each convex piece the model has in its collision model.
phys_bone_followers can quickly eat up the edict count, so this keyvalue can be very helpful in freeing resources. This will however make the collision model no longer function ([confirm] As in become non-solid?), and the model will not be able to ragdoll anymore.
- Hold Animation (HoldAnimation)
- If set, the prop will not loop its animation, but hold the last frame.
- Animate Every Frame (AnimateEveryFrame)
- Force this prop to animate every frame. Usually this doesn't need to be touched.
- Allow Physics Gun
- If set, players cannot use Physics Gun on this entity.
- Sandbox Tool Whitelist
- If set, only given tools can be used on this entity. You need to supply the tool class names, the names of the .lua files of those tools. This also includes the context menu properties!
- Global Entity Name
- Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.
- Start Disabled (StartDisabled)
- Stay dormant until activated (probably with the
- <choices> Collisions
Literal value Description 0 Not Solid 2 Use Bounding Box 6 Use VPhysics
- <integer> Container Capacity
- <choices> Inventory Menu Title
Literal Value Description 0 Wardrobe 1 Drawer 2 Bookcase 3 Chest 4 Cabinet 5 Box 6 Car Boot 7 Ration Pack 8 Doctor's Bag 9 Magazine Rack 10 Bookcase 11 Book Shelf 12 Locker 13 Toolbox 14 Dresser 15 Bin 16 Knife Rack 17 Pan Rack 18 Deck Storage 19 Medical Cabinet 20 Trolley 21 Gun Cabinet 22 Filing Cabinet 23 Wooden Box 24 Cardboard Box 25 Pool Cue Rack 26 Desk 27 Medical Bin 28 Bedside Cabinet 29 Golf Bag 30 Suitcase 31 Trunk
- <string> Container's ship_item_spawner
- <sound> Open Sound Override
- <sound> Close Sound Override
16] : Break on Touch
32] : Break on Pressure
- 64 : Use Hitboxes for Renderbox
- Move with this entity. See Entity Hierarchy (parenting).
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. The entity will teleport so that the position of its root bone matches that of the attachment. Entities must be parented before being sent this input.
- As above, but without teleporting. The entity retains its position relative to the attachment at the time of the input being received.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Changes the model's skin to the specified number.
- Set the model's body group.
- Uses an alternative method for telling which objects are in front of others. Use if this object draws incorrectly when seen through transparent things.
- Sets the model scale. Takes two values separated by a space. The first is the target model scale. The second value is the number of seconds the change in scale will be spread over. If there is no second value, the model will scale instantly. Warning: Negative or extremely high values can cause crashes!
- Turns off rendering of this entity in reflections when using
$reflectonlymarkedentitiesin water material.
- Turn on rendering of this entity in reflections when using
$reflectonlymarkedentitiesin water material.
- Add the EF_NODRAW flag to this entity. Some entities manage this on their own so be aware you can override that value.
- Remove the EF_NODRAW flag from this entity. Some entities manage this on their own so be aware you can override that value.
- Enable/disable this entity from performing its task. It might also disappear from view.
- SetAnimation <string>
- Force the prop to play an animation. The parameter should be the name of the animation.
- SetDefaultAnimation <string>
- Set the default animation (DefaultAnim) to the one specified in the parameter."
- SetBodyGroup <integer>
- Set the visible bodygroup, by index.
- Make the prop visible.
- Make the prop invisible.
- Fired when this object catches fire.
- Fired whenever a new animation has begun playing.
- Fired whenever an animation is complete.