It is a station that can be used to spend resin in return for weapon upgrades. Upgrades may only be bought for weapons that the player currently has.
- Hacking Plug (hacking_plug)
- Specifies an info_hlvr_holo_hacking_plug to be used to activate the crafting station.
- Starts Powered (is_powered)
- Sets whether the crafting station and the associated hacking plug start powered.
- Lightmap Static (lightmapstatic)
- How this geometry influences baked lighting.
- Enable the crafting station and the associated hacking plug if they did not start powered.
- Open the station. Skips the hacking plug puzzle and opens the station immediately.
- Return the weapon to the player immediately.
- Fired when the player is near the station before it has been hacked and opened.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note: Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything depending on the entity. Can also be invoked by firing an output that does not specify an input.
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
- Execute a VScript function in the scope of the receiving entity.
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
- Set this entity's angles.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.