From Valve Developer Community
라운드 타이머. 타이머는 기본값일때 시작시 정지됩니다.
- Entity Scripts (vscripts)
<scriptlist>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function (thinkfunction)
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Start Disabled (StartDisabled)
- Stay dormant until activated (probably with the
- Timer length (초)
- 정수값 타이머 길이.
- Max timer length (초)
- 최대 타이머 길이 (0 = 한계 없음). 이 값은 준비시간과 추가시간이 사용중에 이 값보다 더 많이 주어지지 않도록 타이머를 제한하는데 사용됩니다.
- Start paused
- 타이머가 시작시 정지될까요? (이 값이 설정되어있다면 타이머를 시작하는 Input을 필요로 할것입니다.).
- Setup timer length (초)
- 라운드가 시작하기전의 준비시간의 길이와 타이머가 일반 시간을 세기 시작할때의 길이 (0 = 준비시간 없음) 준비시간은 일반시간이 시작하기 전에 모든 라운드가 시작할때 일어납니다.
- Reset time on round restart
- 라운드가 재시작 된 후 타이머 시간을 리셋합니다. 이것은 준비시간이 아니라 일반 라운드 시간입니다.
- Use countdown sounds
- 타이머가 자동으로 라운드의 끝부분을 카운트다운합니다.
- Show timer in the HUD
- 참조: 당신은 한번에 한개의 타이머만 화면(HUD)에 표시할 수 있습니다.
- Count Direction
- Use this to reverse the timer and have it count from 0 up to the timer length. Sounds and outputs still fire like normal. For example, on a count-up timer with a length of 90 seconds, when it reaches 60 the announcer will say '30 seconds remanining', however, the On30SecRemaining output will fire when the visual timer reaches 61.
- 0 : Up
- 1 : Down
- Removes this entity and any entities parented to it from the world.
- Functions the same as
Kill, although this entity and any entities parented to it are killed on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything. Can also be invoked by creating an output that does not specify an input.
This input is not included in Valve's FGDs.
<script>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2) !FGD
- Execute a VScript function in the scope of the receiving entity.
<coordinates>(New with Alien Swarm) !FGD
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
<angles>(New with Alien Swarm) !FGD
- Set this entity's angles.
- Enable/disable this entity from performing its task. It might also disappear from view.
- Pause the timer.
- Resume the timer.
- Set the timer to this value (in seconds).
- Add time to the timer (in seconds). Added time cannot excede the max timer length.
- Input takes a string (space delimited) with the team number and the time to be added (in seconds) because of the team (2 for red, 3 for blue, and 0 for no team...but you could just use AddTime for that). Added time cannot excede the max timer length. Example: 2 600 (adds 10 minutes because of team red)
- Restart the timer.
- Show this timer in the HUD (0 no, 1 yes).
- Set the max timer length to this value (in seconds). The timer's time will never excede this value.
- Turn off/on the auto countdown feature (0 no, 1 yes).
- Set the setup time length to this value (in seconds).
- These Outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
OnKilled(Only in the Left 4 Dead series)
- This Output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.
- Sent when 5 minutes remain.
- Sent when 4 minutes remain.
- Sent when 3 minutes remain.
- Sent when 2 minutes remain.
- Sent when 1 minutes remain.
- Sent when 30 seconds remain.
- Sent when 10 seconds remain.
- Sent when 5 seconds remain.
- Sent when 4 seconds remain.
- Sent when 3 seconds remain.
- Sent when 2 seconds remain.
- Sent when 1 second remains.
- Sent when the round starts.
- Sent when the timer is finished.
- Sent when the setup time begins.
- Sent when the setup time is finished.