From Valve Developer Community
- Equip on map start (Default: 1)
- Give Energygun
- Give Shotgun
- Give Rapidfire Pistol
- Give Multi-tool
- Give Flashlight
- Flashlight is enabled
- Give Grabbity Gloves
- Give Item Holder
- Set Pistol Ammo (-1 to leave it)
- Set Rapid Fire Ammo (-1 to leave it). Needs to be multiple of 90
- Set Shotgun Ammo (-1 to leave it)
- Set Resin (-1 to leave it)
- Start Weapons Empty
- Enable inventory (Weapon Switch)
- Enable Backpack
- Allow Removal. If set, any equipment the player has that isn't flagged by this info_hlvr_equip_player will be removed from the player.
- Rapidfire Upgrade Reflex Sight
- Rapidfire Upgrade Laser Sight
- Rapidfire Upgrade Extended Magazine
- Shotgun upgrade Autoloader
- Shotgun upgrade Grenade Launcher
- Shotgun upgrade Laser Sight
- Shotgun upgrade Quick Fire
- Equip the HLVR player with selected items.
- Enable the HLVR player's inventory (Weapon Switch).
- Enable the HLVR player's backpack.
- Load and execute a script file.
- Execute a fragment of script code.
- Call a script function.
- Calls a script function from this entity's private script scope.
- Calls a script function in the global script scope.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note:Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything depending on the entity. Can also be invoked by firing an output that does not specify an input.
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
- Execute a VScript function in the scope of the receiving entity.
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
- Set this entity's angles.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.