From Valve Developer Community
- Spawn the selected weapon or weapon category
Any primary or secondary weapon
Any Primary Weapon
Any tier 1 primary
Any tier 2 primary
Any tier 1 SMG
Any tier 2 Rifle
Any tier 2 Sniper Rifle
Any tier 1 Shotgun
Any tier 2 Shotgun
- Spawn instantly without director
- Bypass the proximity checks that make nearby weapons be the same tier / not the same weapon
- Max number of weapons given before disappearing.
- Collision box type.
- 0 : Not Solid
- 2 : Use Bounding Box
- 6 : Use VPhysics
- Global Entity Name
- Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.
- Entity Scripts
<scriptlist>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
<string>(New with Left 4 Dead 2)
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note:Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- World Model (model)
- The model this entity should appear as. 128-character limit.
- Skin (skin)
- Some models have multiple skins. This value selects from the index, starting with 0. Tip:Hammer's model browser automatically updates this value if you use it to view different skins.
- Model Scale (modelscale)
<float>(New with Team Fortress 2)
- A multiplier for the size of the model.
- Disable shadows (disableshadows)
- Prevent the entity from creating cheap render-to-texture shadows. Does not affect shadow mapping.
- Disable ShadowDepth (disableshadowdepth)
<boolean>(New with Portal 2)
- Used to disable rendering into shadow depth (for projected textures) for this entity.
- Projected Texture Cache (shadowdepthnocache)
<choices>(New with Portal 2)
- Used to hint projected texture system whether it is sufficient to cache shadow volume of this entity or to force render it every frame instead.
- 0 : Default
- 1 : No cache - render every frame
- 2 : Cache it - render only once
- 4 : Absorb any dropped weapon type
- 1 : Enable Physics
- 2 : Must Exist
- 8 : Infinite items (overrides count)