Weapon assault rifle
This is a point entity available in Sin Episodes. In its primary clip it can load up to 45 bullets into the active magasin at a time with an additional maximum of 330 bullets to be carried at the side and uses magasin ammo of item_ammo_ar. For its secondary magasin of explosive grenades it uses item_ammo_ar_grenade and can hold up to 3 grenades at once. See SiN Episodes Weapons for more information about this weapon.
- Pitch Yaw Roll (Y Z X) (angles)
- This entity's orientation in the world. Pitch is rotation around the Y axis, yaw is the rotation around the Z axis, roll is the rotation around the X axis.
- 1 : Start Constrained. Prevents the model from moving.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Removes this entity and any entities parented to it from the world.
- Functions the same as
Kill, although this entity and any entities parented to it are killed on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Fires when an NPC picks up this weapon. (activator is the NPC)
- Fires when the player +uses this weapon. (activator is the player)
- Fires when a player picks up this weapon. (activator is the player)
- These Outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Fired when the
Useinput is given.